My visit to the Tate Modern was very interesting. I think it had a huge variety of medias that were used to formulate something unique, artistic and opinionated.
 |
| This is the inside of the Tate Modern. |
 |
| This is building shot. |
When we went around the venue we were asked to pick out 5 pieces of art that stand out to us and somehow relate to our topic that we are creating performance around 'The Mind'. We had to answer specific questions about each painting. This should later trigger some ideas towards our own art gallery.
 |
| Here is another picture of it. |
Honestly, when I was looking at the artwork, on the first floor of the building I wasn't that inspired because there were such complex pieces of art that I found it difficult to understand and appreciate, despite the fact it had a white plaque with information about the art and the artist. However, some pieces made me think deeply about the possible meaning/ story behind the work. I noticed that I was mostly drawn to abstract/ illusion art work or simple art work because the less that was there made me think of things that could be added to it, as if it was my own work.
No comments:
Post a Comment